New Business Sales Representative - Growth Accounts at NextRoll
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, Inc., is seeking an experienced New Business Sales Representative to report to our Manager of New Business Sales on our Salt Lake City based hybrid/remote team. You will evangelize our full funnel performance marketing platform and build strong relationships to win net new logos, on our Growth Accounts team. We're looking for someone who enjoys hunting and building new relationships, is strategic, collaborative, and motivated. We are industry leaders and the team you'll be surrounded by will help you to be better everyday. We are passionate about taking on new challenges together and supporting each other along the way.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
- Identify, nurture, and close key accounts business through a combination of email and sales calls
- Achieve quarterly sales quotas for new customer acquisition
- Engage with the Product Specialists and Solutions Teams to sell Beta products
- Interpret advertiser feedback for input into product development
- Provide industry expertise to create a consultative sales experience for your prospects
- Work with the Account Management, Onboarding, and Campaign support teams to onboard new clients for long-term AdRoll success
- Build client proposals and manage onboarding processes
- 1+ years of successful software sales experience, preferably in the adtech or martech industry
- Knowledge of online marketing, especially within direct-to-consumer businesses
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing preferred
- You can create reports and analyze data with tools like Excel and Salesforce
- You are curious to learn 'why' and 'how' and apply that to your success
- You're autonomous, agile, and make thoughtful decisions
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.