New Business Sales Representative at NextRoll
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, Inc., is seeking an experienced New Business Sales Representative to join our hybrid / remote team - and that can now be located in many states throughout the country! In this role, you are responsible for evangelizing our full funnel performance marketing platform and building strong relationships to win net new logos, on our Growth Accounts team. We’re looking for someone who enjoys hunting and building new relationships, can think strategically, is collaborative, and has the drive to succeed. We are industry leaders and the team you'll be surrounded by is smart, driven, and friendly! Our team is passionate about taking on new challenges together and supporting each other along the way.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Bring your experience to Identify, nurture, and close key accounts business through a combination of email and sales calls
- Consistently achieve quarterly sales quotas for new customer acquisition
- Engage with the Product Specialists and Solutions Teams to sell Beta products
- Synthesize advertiser feedback for input into product development
- Provide industry expertise to create a consultative sales experience for your prospects
- Work collaboratively with the Account Management, Onboarding, and Campaign support teams to onboard new clients for long-term AdRoll success
- Build and manage client proposals and onboarding processes
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful full-cycle software sales experience, preferably in the adtech or martech industry
- A strong understanding of online marketing, especially selling to direct-to-consumer businesses
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing preferred
- Ability to meet sales goals consistently
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; preferably with Excel, and Salesforce
- You are innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’ and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, self starter personality
- You’re self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- You have unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers and for the company
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is a leading marketing automation platform that gives growing ecommerce brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online.The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.