Onboarding Specialist at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the US Sales team by onboarding merchants and growing merchandise sales volume with our merchant partners.
Your focus will be to aid new merchants in the onboarding and store optimization process so that they are set up for success. To do so, you will use metrics, creativity, agility, resourcefulness, and grit. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task will be paramount as you synthesize information from multiple touch points providing action plans and supporting business solutions in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Fully optimizing merchant accounts of newly onboarded merchant partners
- Provide and support the implementation of policy, platform, and team updates to help newly onboarded merchants grow
- Ensure that merchant accounts are fully optimized to be transitioned to the Account Management team
- In this customer facing role, you will be communicating with merchants on what steps they need to complete in the onboarding process such as upload products and improving listings to name a few
- Previous experience in a similar sales/account management/onboarding role strongly desired
- 1- 2 years of overall experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with Gsuite (Google docs, sheets, slides)
- Proficient in Excel
- Metrics driven and data-oriented
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast changing environment and overcome obstacles
- The ability to read and react to business results, understanding how decisions impact those results
- Clearly communicates and shares timely and appropriate information with cross functional partners
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.