Partner Manager, Growth Ops at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for an analytical, business-savvy and motivated individual to join our customer success team as an Partner Manager, Growth Ops. This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business. You have knowledge in performance marketing, love problem-solving, analyzing data to establish insights. You will work with the team on activating and maximizing growth for Unity developers.
You will nurture meaningful relationships with our key partners at every level, maintain and understand client’s performance marketing strategies, technical roadmaps and operational needs. You will ensure those needs are met in a timely manner, and communicated to the right teams within Unity.
- Own and run performance campaign execution, performance analysis and optimization for assigned clients
- Design experiments to test the validity of hypotheses around user acquisition strategy for clients, including creative, segmentation targeting, bids and budgets to drive the highest ROI
- Use BI tools to explore trends and spotting anomalies and make sure the insights are effectively communicated
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports, and dashboards to support marketing decisions related to: marketing spend efficiency, user lifetime value, user engagement & retention, and return on investment for the clients
- Work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical and campaign related issues are handled quickly and appropriately for the clients
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product and Engineering, to prioritize and support execution
- Work with BI and product teams to develop tool sets that will automate campaign optimization
- Experience with managing mobile user acquisition campaigns and scaling UA campaigns worldwide
- Proficiency with SQL and/or Excel to retrieve and work with data visualization tools to deliver business insights
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a high paced environment
- Have thorough understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (i.e.Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava)
- Advanced experience with Tableau or other similar visualization tool
- Experience managing campaigns on Facebook, Google, and other ad networks
- Experience with python is not mandatory but a big plus
- Passion for mobile games preferred
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.