Partner Manager, Publisher Operations at Unity Technologies
The gaming industry has evolved from a retail model to games as a live service where Unity plays a critical role helping developers successfully acquire, engage and monetize their users. As an Partner Manager, Publisher Operations, you will be responsible for using Unity’s advertising and live ops platform to grow revenue and optimize gaming accounts both large and small.
This role is ideal for someone with a passion for games who wants to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment. Since Unity is the most widely-used game engine in the business, you will be working directly with some of the most well-known companies in the gaming industry.
- Analyze, execute, and support key gaming accounts in collaboration with sales teams
- Identify, monitor, and analyze KPIs for gaming accounts to ensure client satisfaction
- Operate and organize day-to-day revenue optimization efforts and respond in a timely fashion to external client requests
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to facilitate fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure success in client deals
- Prepare internal & external communication updates to stakeholders on the progress of business development milestones
- Assist sales team in evaluating new business opportunities through market research
- Strong organization skills
- Must be able to work in a rapidly changing environment and drive actionable next steps
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a data-driven environment
- Passionate about games on multiple different platforms. (console, mobile, etc.)
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Previous experience working on a mobile game / live service game
- Experience in SQL or equivalent technologies
- Experience in Excel and making presentations
- Technical background
- Knowledge of mobile Ad Networks / Ad tech industry
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.