Partnerships Associate, DoorDash Drive at DoorDash
DoorDash Drive is our hyper-growth fulfillment platform serving restaurants, grocers and retailers across the United States and Canada. As our Partnerships Associate you’ll grow our top accounts for the newest vertical at DoorDash, outsourcing fulfillment for merchants who offer delivery today by improving logistics and finding operating efficiencies by partnering with product. You are a natural relationship builder, analytical, and have both the drive to accomplish challenging goals and the ability to communicate insights effectively. Think this is you? Read on...
About the Role
In this role you will be a key contributor to the fulfillment business, growing new and existing partnerships, and helping us to scale this business. The best candidates will be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and have exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
What you’ll do
- Grow the business — own a book of top partners for the DoorDash Drive product line and drive growth by leading the adoption and account management lifecycle
- Lead with a Merchant-First Approach — work closely with internal stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Operations, Support, and Marketing to solve key challenges for our partners and execute solutions to scale delivery for their business
- Scale learnings — establish and document best practices for how to effectively manage Drive Partnerships and produce supporting materials. Develop and implement initiatives, strategies, and programs to improve productivity and drive efficiencies
- Persuasive — you have a high EQ and you’re excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits DoorDash Drive will bring to their business
- Proactive — you’re motivated to work accurately and nimbly to achieve results. You’re not afraid to own your actions and own your results. Finally, you’re willing to dive right in!
- Humble — you’re willing to get your hands dirty, collaborate with others, and you’re open to feedback
- Organized — extreme attention to detail and documentation of results,next steps, etc.
- Adaptable — things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Entrepreneurial — willing to go above and beyond to help DoorDash succeed
- 2+ years of experience in account management / business development / operations / technology; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Experience driving revenue through partnerships
- Experience leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Excellent client management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel & Salesforce skills
- Bachelor’s degree
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.