Partnerships Manager, DoorDash Drive
Your job as a Partnerships Manager will be two-fold. The first will be to ensure that internal teams are empowered with a clear understanding of the Drive product. The second will be to manage a set of merchants and programs to grow Drive market penetration.
What you’ll do
- Lead - Serve as a subject matter resource for stakeholders regarding all things DoorDash Drive
- Develop - Implement & iterate on the Drive Playbook to grow volume and scale learnings to our partners
- Analyze - Independently conduct research and look at data to identify problems and execute solutions
- Influence – Work with many teams, like Operations, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Sales, etc. to create strategic plans & harness opportunities
- Self-starter - You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious - You always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Relentless - You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship-builder - You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 2+ years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally, and succeeding in a team environment
- Experience driving revenue through partnerships
- Excellent Excel skills (can perform complex functions)
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.