Principal Strategic Account Manager at NextRoll
RollWorks, the B2B division of NextRoll, Inc., is seeking a Principal Strategic Account Manager for our growing team. In this role you will be part of the “engine of RollWorks”, a small but skilled team managing the relationships and strategies of RollWork’s largest and most strategic customers, which comprises a substantial portion of the business unit’s overall revenue in a company that is both growing quickly and is profitable.
You will proactively challenge yourself to be on top of industry and competitive trends, be a leader and project manager to get things done efficiently internally and externally, a strategic thinker, and a relationship manager.
You will be working with an industry-defining team with a clear vision, surrounded by intelligent and friendly people who are passionate about taking on and overcoming challenges together and leading a new category in ad-tech / mar-tech. This is an opportunity to have a material business impact on a quickly growing company in a developing and growing space.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Responsible for managing, protecting, retaining, and growing a portfolio of 10-12 high-value customers.
- Develop cross-functional relationships externally across several client departments to build value for each role (marketing, executive, marketing ops, sales, sales ops).
- Understanding your customers business and their Account Based maturity, to then advise, structure, and execute on relevant Account Based strategies in tandem with your Strategic Customer Success Manager.
- Work collaboratively with the new business and onboarding teams to ensure a frictionless and standardized new customer experience.
- Be an industry, market, and platform / product expert. Learn the RollWorks platform, how it works, best ways to structure campaigns, and how we fit and play in the market.
- Develop relationships internally to advise and improve processes, support our customers more effectively and efficiently (Customer Success, Solutions Engineers, Creative, BI, Product, Finance).
- 6+ years of successful technology sales experience, preferably with exposure to ad-tech or account based marketing
- Proven track record of success in customer facing roles
- Proven ability to achieve a quarterly managed business quota, driving and managing sales, QBR, and renewal processes
- Strong understanding of the adtech and B2B martech space
- SaaS experience preferred
- Experience working in a dynamic, high energy sales culture
- Able to travel as needed to meet clients when appropriate in a post COVID world
- Highly organized on different levels - from structuring client calls / meetings / follow up, to maximizing your week, to planning your quarter
- Business acumen - ability to research companies and industries to understand and relate to customers, translate this into meaningful conversation
- Strong work ethic
- Good active listener - converting understanding into recommendations
- Receptive to feedback and willingness and ability to adapt to internal changes
- Passion for online technology and the startup environment
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.