Sage Intacct Account Manager at Wipfli (Remote)
The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We're also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
Wipfli LLP is currently seeking an Account Manager for our Financial Systems practice. This individual will build close working relationships with existing financial system clients to ensure high levels of satisfaction and to identify opportunities for additional Wipfli services. This position also involves staying current on new product releases and sharing solutions to meet the needs of our growing number of clients.
- Manages existing client accounts within our technology consulting practice and establishes themselves as the contact for solving business needs
- Identifies, develops, and wins upgrade and cross-sell opportunities of Wipfli products and services, primarily through remote meetings
- Responsible for client retention and renewal process including collections and maintaining accurate client records
- Introduces new clients to available service plans and assists with plan renewals
- Using in-depth industry and product knowledge, tailors Wipfli's value proposition and capabilities to the individual client's business needs in order to help them reach their goals
- Develop and deliver presentations to clients for Wipfli offerings
- Inform clients of new product and service offerings
- Seeks out referrals from clients, and identifies satisfied clients for references
- Track activities and completes related administrative functions to ensure client records are accurate and up to date
- Maintains technical expertise with partnering products and best practices within the industry
- Actively participate in firm sponsored events for assigned clients
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding individual revenue and other assigned goals
- 3+ years of experience selling mid-market financial systems to C-level executives
- Strong Business Analysis skillset with demonstrated ability to lead client meetings, solve problems, and make recommendations.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently as well as in groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business, accounting, finance, or related fields
- Specific industry experience in selling into Nonprofit, Tribal, Healthcare, and Construction & Real Estate industries
- Past experience selling Sage Intacct business solutions
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Wipfli is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or participate in our recruiting process, please send us an email at [email protected].
Wipfli supports equal pay for equal work and values each candidate's unique experiences and skill sets. The estimated pay range for this position is: $55,000 to $91,000. Compensation within the range is determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to, location, individuals' skills, experience, training, licensure and certifications, business needs and applicable employment laws.
Individuals may also be eligible for a variable incentive plan, subject to participation rules and based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to individual and Firm performance.
Wipfli cares about our associates and offers a variety of benefits to support their well-being. Highlights include 8 health plan options (both HMO & PPO plans), dental and vision coverage, opportunity to enroll in HSA with potential Firm contribution and an Employee Assistance Program. Other benefits include firm-sponsored basic life and short and long-term disability coverage, a 401(k) savings plan & profit share as well as Firm matching contribution, well-being incentive, education & certification assistance, flexible time off, family care leave, parental leave, family formation benefits, cell phone reimbursement, and travel rewards. Voluntary benefit offerings include critical illness & accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, legal, long-term care, pet insurance, ID theft protection, and supplemental life/AD&D. Eligibility for all benefits programs is dependent on annual hours expectation, position status/level and location. Wipfli offers flexibility for many positions to be performed remotely; please discuss your work preferences with your recruiter during the interview process.