Sales - Alliances and Partners Leader at Tray.io
We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
The Alliances and Partners Leader will build and grow Tray.io’s partner and joint venture ecosystem in our shared mission to integrate our customer’s entire tech stack with automated processes to improve efficiency and scale growth.
- Establish and build our overall channel/alliances/joint venture strategy
- Land and expand alliances, key partners and joint ventures that generate revenue and enhance product offerings
- Set and achieve revenue targets
- Define and supervise the operational metrics for the team, company and board
- 6+ years in technology Alliances/Partner/JV business development positions
- Working knowledge of automation, including key categories of and relationships between technology vendors, channels
- Previous success developing, managing and evolving partnerships, alliances and joint ventures with notable accomplishments
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.