Sales Business Architect, CPQ (Salesforce) at RingCentral
What if the solutions you sold changed the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with extraordinary technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Business Architect, CPQ (Salesforce) who will engage with business stakeholders (Sales, GSP, and/or Marketing) to understand their systems and user needs, drill into the details to analyze complex processes and translate them into business and functional requirements. You will be responsible for documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives, systems configuration, testing, implementation, continuous improvement and ongoing support. To ensure we provides optimal service, you will be skilled at business processes and methodologies along with a strong analytical and data modeling background. This is a full-time position open to any RingCentral Office location or US - Remote.
- Salesforce.com-based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM).
- The ideal candidate will work closely with Business Stakeholders, in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various Sales projects including crafting prototypes, and preparing architecture roadmaps
- Be recognized as a functional specialist in CPQ and/or Contract Management CLM domain
- Interview cross functional teams to elicit business requirements
- Acts as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Analyze existing and future state business processes, systems and flows of data
- Develop and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and systems
- Partner with business, internal and external technology teams to define associated system requirements and solutions
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
Business Solutions Design & Delivery:
- Proactive and takes initiative to gather information, investigate gaps / issues, identifies potential solutions and presents to both Business and IT stakeholders
- Facilitate review sessions with business owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives
- Oversee the project lifecycle for projects within Sales Systems
- Work with various teams to develop project milestones and timelines for, UAT, production validation. go live and support escalation from stakeholders
- Ensure training and timely communications in accordance with project timelines
- Interface and partner with Business Teams
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, make decisions and build trust across the organization
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills,
- Build and manage global teams. Guide and coach team members.
- Effectively remove blockers and mitigate project risks maximizing team productivity and ensuring delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field and equivalent practical experience.
- Strong Salesforce security, business process design, and integrations experience
- Experience with the full lifecycle of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Strong presentation, organization, and communication skills
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing Processes
- In-depth experience with Leads to Opportunity to Quote processes
- Independent thinker but willing to drive team consensus
- Operates with high integrity and transparency
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Humility balanced with drive to succeed
- Ability to deliver high quality results while working in a fast paced environment
- 5 years of knowledge and related industry experience in one or more business domains with CRM Systems (Salesforce Preferred)
- 3 years of experience implementing, configuring, customizing and integrating Salesforce SaaS software (Eg: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Must be customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Must be a self-starter, and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation required (Excel - Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUP)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to learn a new business domain and build subject matter expertise in a short period
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project management skills
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.