Sales Compensation Analyst at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is seeking a Sales Compensation Analyst to provide valuable expertise to drive Unity’s global mission forward!
We are a fast-paced company, filled with problem solvers - and this opportunity is no different. You will aggressively build relationships, champion open dialogue, and provide creative solutions to issues in real time. You will lend critical analytical and technical support to the successful administration of sales compensation programs globally. You will review sales plan changes in the context of driving employee motivation and intent to stay, while also identifying global pay practices that may have an impact on program efficiency. This role will support our internal teams with target setting, commission calculations, data governance, developing and documenting commission plan details, attainment tracking, developing and reporting out sales compensation analytics and helping to answer compensation related questions. We require coordination across multiple teams, multitasking, problem-solving, systems ‘know-how’, attention to detail and superb communication and analytical skills.
If you are analytically minded, have a knack for visualizing anything and everything, understand the business of people, are communication savvy, and above all you ask questions and embark to answer them- we are looking for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Support the design, execution, and administration of our global sales compensation programs including base pay, short and long-term incentives, and other reward programs, including SPIF tracking and management
- Ensure timely and accurate commissions calculations and payments
- Build and maintain comprehensive incentive compensation dashboards, analytics, forecasts and reports to provide sales leadership with real-time transparency into compensation plan performance and effectiveness
- Develop expertise with and support the ongoing management and build out of our new Incentive Compensation Management system, Varicent
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Ops Leads, HR, Systems, IT and Finance teams to define, detail and improve upon the processes to gain efficiency, identify problems, and automate the data collection and reporting process to support efficient calculation of commissions
- Partner with the Sales Compensation team on the development of sales compensation strategy and plan design
- Support the implementation of sales compensation training, communication and enablement on the sales compensation plan details
What we’re looking for
- Strong modeling, data visualization and dashboarding skills
- Experience synthesizing data and developing data narrative
- Self-motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Specialist in Microsoft Excel, Google sheets and other Analytics tools
- Proven project management skills
You might also have
- Demonstrate drive and vitality with small & big initiatives
- SaaS company experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Varicent, Xactly or another Sales Compensation tool
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or another data visualization tool
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.