Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Sales Development Representatives at Wish are the first point of contact for Wish's US sales efforts. As a member of the US Business Development team, your goal will be to develop an understanding of the Wish platform and its place in the e-commerce community to identify key opportunities and generate interested partners. A successful SDR will use effective communication skills and a revenue driven mindset to actively contribute to the US business development team's growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Efficiently identify and aggressively engage contact with prospective merchants
- Generate demand to create a steady pipeline of prospective merchants for the sales team
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and leverage data to drive decision making
- Assist sales team on calls with prospective merchants
- Proactively manage technical and operational hurdles in the lead generating funnel
- Minimum 1 year job experience or exceptional recent college graduates
- Previous experience in a similar marketing/sales role strongly desired
- Ability to proactively source and engage new merchants
- Knowledge of the online shopping industry, particularly with marketplaces & marketplace sellers
- Strong personal presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, & proficiency in CRM systems
- Team-oriented but has the ability to work independently and effectively
- Have the desire to learn and grow in your career while working alongside our US sales and business development team
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.