Sales Development Representative, Enterprise at Alto Pharmacy
Alto is forming a new branch within the Sales Org to support growth and expansion efforts!
The Sales Development Team will be responsible for managing the first conversations some partners have with Alto. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) plays a critical role by reaching and qualifying potential partners. SDR’s work alongside Partnership Managers and Provider Success Specialists to create a seamless experience for healthcare providers and clinical staff. Daily activities include identifying high value prospects, executing on outreach strategies, and scheduling demonstrations of Alto’s products and services. This is a role with room for exploration and experimentation, but also high expectations. Executing on responsibilities will ultimately drive the success of the broader team and the company.
This SDR position is the entry level Sales role at Alto with massive growth opportunities for the right candidate. Potential career paths lean towards Provider Success, Partnerships, Business Development, Marketing, or Sales/Business Operations.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Contacting target accounts primarily consisting of physician networks, clinics, and other provider channels. This entails cold-calling, assisting with email campaigns, and persistent follow-up on opportunities. (Emphasis on cold-calling)
- Educating prospective customers about Alto’s service model and value props
- Scheduling demos and meetings for Partnership Managers
- Building and maintaining a pipeline in Salesforce by managing leads, organizing detailed information, and keeping records accurate and up to date.
- Generating leads through researching relevant companies in the market and tracking industry events/trends.
We’re looking for you to have:
- 1+ years of post-graduate inside or outside sales experience, preferably calling on enterprise accounts
- Prior experience working with a CRM (Salesforce.com), Excel, Slack, and Google Suite
- Ambitious, competitive, curious, and one who will take ownership and initiative
- Seeks responsibilities to manage projects and develop business
- Exhibits excellent communication skills including professional phone presence, active listening, and a clear, concise writing style
- Thrives in an advanced start-up environment which requires flexibility, teamwork, and exceptional performance
- Cross-functional player with a desire to learn, understand, and solve
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.