Sales Development Representative at Funding Circle
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
We have teams in London, Denver, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to build new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
Are you made to do more? Join us!
Do you thrive when speaking with people and have a naturally energetic character? We are looking for high potential Sales Representatives to join our growing B2B Sales Team. You will speak directly with small businesses looking to grow their businesses.
Funding Circle’s mission drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to prosper.
You will be interacting with clients daily, learning about their business, why they need financing, and how a Funding Circle loan can help them achieve their goals. Running the front line, you will represent Funding Circle right from the beginning.
You will join a hard-working and fun team where we encourage everyone to expand their knowledge and excel for a career in sales. There are excellent opportunities for progression, and we offer a range of attractive benefits and a competitive salary package including commission and realistic targets.
You will be responsible for:
- B2B outbound sales – you will run a pipeline of applicants, with the goal of re-engaging the borrower in different parts of the sales funnel and making sure Funding Circle is their first choice
- Build relationships with entrepreneurs across the US seeking business loans
- Identify and nurture leads to successfully pass onto Account Managers and drive revenue
- You will help shape and foster a new division of our highly successful Sales Team
- Working with the Marketing, Credit, and Loan Closing teams to ensure the best customer experience
The ideal candidate is:
- +6 months of experience in Sales or Customer Experience (this is an entry level position)
- Motivated by success in numbers, and driven to achieve your targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
- Self-motivated with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly
It would be advantageous if you have:
- Experience in a high growth startup sales team
- Command of Spanish
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Let me know if you have any questions.