We're looking for smart, driven and dedicated people who want to help us revolutionize the marketing technology industry. You'll join a company with a product that customers love, a talented team who are building innovative solutions and a fun, inclusive culture focused on learning and growth.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, or Salt Lake City offices and will be based in-office once we return in 2021.
As a Sales Development Representative, your main focus will be to generate a significant quantity of quality leads for our Account Executives. You will be handling the outreach to enterprise and mid-market companies in direct support of the sales and marketing teams. You'll be key in helping our team reach our revenue goals, and in the process learn a ton about sales and digital advertising. If you’re eager to learn, and an outstanding teammate looking to make an immediate impact at an exciting company, we'd love to talk!
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Drive RollWorks’ revenue growth by building a pipeline of leads using outreach emails and phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the sales team
- Research contact information for prospects and creatively identify the best ways to develop a relationship and sell RollWorks’ products
- Cultivate and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments
- Use in depth selling knowledge to educate prospects on RollWorks’ advertising solutions
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Account Executives, and Marketing on various projects that are supporting the entire sales team
- Graduate of a four year college with a strong academic background
- At least 6 months of professional experience
- Computer literacy; proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in sales or cold calling is a bonus
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com is a bonus
- You’re innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’ and are a self-starter who likes to get their hands on new problems
- The sophistication to navigate an enterprise sales process combined with the urgency required to hit quarterly activation targets
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers, and for the company
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.