Sales Development Representative at App Annie
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
As Sales Development Rep, you will serve as the first point of contact for many of App Annie’s future clients across the mobile app industry. It is your job to make sure they understand the value of our data, and how it can be applied to make better business decisions. As an SDR, you are responsible for prospecting, educating, qualifying, and developing Target Accounts and leads to create viable opportunities for Account Executives. You will partner closely with Account Executives to align on a joint strategy to reach your monthly goals.
We are seeking candidates who are looking to further their career in sales at a company that will invest in personal development. The right candidate is curious, analytical, hard working, and open to coaching and feedback. If you are a self-starter who is passionate about driving revenue and growing the App Annie client base, we’d like to hear from you. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Sales Development in San Francisco.
- Become an expert on our mobile app market data platform, and be able to identify ways to apply data to a potential client’s use cases
- Manage all incoming leads and promptly follow up with insightful content
- Conduct a high volume of outbound calls and construct thought-provoking email campaigns to engage prospects at scale
- Lead product demonstrations with qualified leads to demonstrate the value of the App Annie platform
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly goals
- Use data to uncover what is driving conversion, and scale these best practices across the team
- Recommend and help implement process improvements to drive efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Sales experience with data or SaaS related companies
- 2+ years experience. Previous phone sales experience a plus
- Demonstrated success in achieving monthly sales goals
- Experience with CRM a plus (Salesforce preferred)
- Solid understanding of and interested in data analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- A team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and a positive attitude
- Flexibility to adapt to changes and new challenges
- Ability to work in San Francisco (no remote or relocation requests)
- Authorization to work in the US
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more).
- 15 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary & stock options.
- Extended health and dental benefits.