Sales - Director of Account Management at Tray.io
We are building the Account Management Sales leadership team that is democratizing automation.
We are adding an exceptional, top performing Director of Account Management to provide strategy, mentorship, and guidance to a team of Account Managers who are responsible for driving renewals and growth within our SMB and Mid Market segments.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
Reporting to the VP of Enterprise and Customer Growth, you will enable, mentor and lead a team of high performing Account Managers. You will motivate your team to exceed targets through coaching and mentorship and monitor sales and account management performance (activity, forecasts, renewals, upsells) to ensure quota attainment.
- 5+ years of sales responsibility and 3+ years of sales leadership experience managing and growing SMB and MM accounts
- Proven track record of managing teams that consistently exceed quotas
- Are proficient in modern sales processes/methodologies
- Hire, train, and lead top-tier Account Managers
- Passionate about the SaaS Ecosystem and excited about the potential of automation
- Possess strong analytical skill with deep understanding of forecasting & managing through data
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Do you want to be part of our future?