Sales Enablement Associate at Unity
Unity Technologies Sales team is growing at a rapid pace, meaning an increased need for a Sales Enablement Associate to help us support our efforts to educate, train, and empower sales reps. We are seeking someone with program management experience, who is empathetic, loves efficiency and is self-motivated.
What you’ll be doing
- Helping build out our onboarding tracks for sales reps at varying levels
- Working with the Revenue Enablement Director on the program management of all Enablement tracks globally
- Leading communication and progress on sales enablement programs
- Support the development and execution of global enablement programs across all of Unity’s verticals
- Provide accurate reporting and feedback to management on our on boarding program and subsequent rep performance
What we’re looking for
- Self-motivated with outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and with the highest level of integrity
- Program management or project management
- Ability to support and collaborate with multiple stakeholders in different roles and different countries
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative global environment with a large number of teams
You might also have
- SaaS company experience
- A love of our industries (video games, construction, design, etc.)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.