As a leader in Sales Enablement you will own sales and account management needs and develop and deliver learning opportunities through educational content and coordinated enablement programs. We're looking for someone who is creative, organized and sales focused with a strong technical aptitude and has a burning passion for world class education. At Addepar you will be empowered to own the success of newly hired teammates while designing and implementing ongoing sales education and GTM strategy. Preferred backgrounds include Sales, Sales Enablement, Customer Education or Instructional Design, or other fields combining learning, content creation to generate guided programs for onboarding, training and sales acceleration.
- Define the business requirements across GTM functions to develop impactful enablement solutions aligned with company objectives
- Develop, independently, or together with outsourced vendors, learning content for our global teams to support enablement at scale
- Work primarily with Sales and Account Management while coordinating closely with Marketing, Services, and Support teams to build a high impact sales onboarding and continuing education program
- Design, build and implement the highest value add content and training for Sales
- Review recorded calls from both closed won and closed lost opportunities to ensure correct material is used and implement training and enforcement to increase win rates
- Own the strategy, content, and training for a new Partner Portal
- Drive cross-team collaboration to deploy Showpad for managing content delivery throughout the sales life cycle
- Review GTM content and ensure accuracy and relevance from a Sales perspective
- Execute new hire and ongoing certifications for new product launches
Knowledge & Skills
- 5-7+ years in an L&D, Sales, or Sales Enablement organization
- Must be self-motivated and keen to build and develop your own career through constant learning
- Ability to design and deliver educational programs designed to onboard new customers and drive adoption/usage.
- Experience in consulting with leaders and team members, with experience establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner (vs. just execution).
- A strategic thinker, an architect to design the blueprints that lead to the end result
- Recent experience with LMS tools such as Workramp, Lessonly, or similar platforms mandatory
- Experience with Revenue Intelligence platforms such as Gong or Chorus is a plus
- Experience hosting large corporate events or public speaking events is a plus
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.