Sales - Key Account Director at Tray.io
We are building the Enterprise sales team that is democratizing automation.
We are looking for an exceptional Key Account Director to add to our team. Key Account Directors at Tray have the opportunity to make their mark in the low-code automation movement where we are completely reinventing a multibillion-dollar industry.
You will take ownership for winning new business in the Enterprise space and for the growth & further adoption of Tray’s Key customers. Our technology allows anyone to build solutions to automate their organization, enabling any business to integrate their own platform with hundreds of others without writing any code.
You will have the opportunity to sell to, manage and develop the accounts of some of the fastest growing and most innovative companies in the world and partner with incredible internal resources to ensure our customers unleash the true value of our solution throughout their organizations.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a similar role, consistently meeting and exceeding your targets
- You are a hunter and a hugger; you love hunting for and winning new business as much as you love developing long term relationships with your customers
- You have the proven ability to accelerate customer adoption
- Your customers love you. You develop long-term relationships with your accounts by ensuring your customers happiness and success
- You have strong contract negotiation and problem solving skills
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what we do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Do you want to be part of our future?