Sales Manager, Mid-Market at Reddit
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are seeking a Mid-Market Sales Manager to lead a team of Client Partners who will be focused on identifying new advertising clients and helping them achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform.
- Drive and grow revenue with new advertising clients, leading your team to exceed established revenue targets
- Manage a high-performing team by recruiting and retaining top talent, while managing resources efficiently
- Actively coach, develop, and lead a team of Client Partners and Client Account Managers
- Advise sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources, and strategic planning
- Partner with Marketing to drive new product launches, marketing communications, and new advertiser acquisition
- Partner with Sales Ops and Finance to develop financial and operating targets, ensuring alignment with strategic plan
- 7-10 years of experience in digital media sales and/or marketing
- At least 3 years of people management experience
- Experience with direct advertiser sales including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated career progression in prior roles