Sales - Manager, Sales Compensation at Tray.io
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.Your Mission
Tray.io is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and experienced Manager, Sales Commissions. This position is an individual contributor role and reports directly to the VP, Global Business Operations.What You Will Do
- Manage the monthly commission process for the direct and indirect sales team. This includes understanding and consistently applying the commission plan, maintaining quotas and rates, ensuring commission calculations comply with the plan, and managing exception requests
- Maintain processes and procedures to support accurate and timely sales commission reporting and analysis including compensation agreements
- Perform monthly audits of data in the commission system to ensure credit and payment accuracy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 5+ years related experience, which includes a working knowledge of incentive commission plans
- Experience with reporting in SFDC and managing commission calculation in a SaaS environment
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions, and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.