Sales Operations Analyst, Partnerships at TripActions
We are looking for a Sales Operations professional that has experience working for technology companies and in high-growth sales environments. You have first hand experience supporting and operationalizing Channel sales and/or Partner initiatives. You are comfortable supporting a global team and come with a solutions oriented mindset.
Our Sales Operations Analyst will have a proven track record of providing both strategic & tactical insights to support the hyper growth of customer facing teams. You will be the cornerstone for our Channel / Partner teams and thrive in a startup environment. You will report to the Sales Operations & Strategy Manager based in Palo Alto.
What You'll Do:
- Project manage Salesforce activities in support of the channel and partner organization
- Drive Salesforce enhancements, process efficiencies, and attribution
- Manage incentive calculations, processing and forecasting
- Evaluate channel programs, uptake, modifications, and enhancements
- Develop periodic and ad hoc reporting for field teams as well as executive management
What We're Looking For:
- 2-4+ years of experience with data analytics, critical thinking and decision making.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required (e.g. Excel). Tableau or other data visualization tools experience a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, data management, data measurements, and/or statistical analysis is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements, problem-solve, and produce results.
- Strong customer service focus, written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Strong desire to build something new and persevere in the face of uncertainty
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred quantitative or systems or operations