Sales Operations Director at Zumper
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:57 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Zumper is on a mission to make renting an apartment as easy as booking a hotel. With 75 million annual users across three brands (Zumper, PadMapper, Spaces), we’ve generated support from top-tier investors and recently raised $60m in Series D funding (of $140m total). We’re searching for passionate, hardworking people to build extraordinary products and revolutionize the rental industry. Jump aboard our rocket ship!
As Zumper’s Sales Operations Director, you will work to maximize revenue growth through the development, implementation, rollout and ongoing maintenance of sales strategies, programs, systems, and initiatives.
- You will own all Sales Operations efforts across the company and are expected to build a high performing team to support all business lines.
- You will be responsible for building and improving the infrastructure, processes, strategy and reporting for all of the partner facing teams, specifically Sales & Customer Success.
- The ideal candidate has built and led Sales Operations teams in fast-paced, rapidly growing organizations with a broad spectrum of sales metrics, processes, and tools. A deep understanding and work experience in Salesforce.com is essential.
- This individual will manage planning, forecasting, reporting & analytics, goal setting and management with the goal of improving our sales team’s efficiency and revenue output.
What You Will Do
- Manage all systems and tools related to our sales processes with Salesforce as our central hub. Lead cross-functional initiatives and collaborate closely with product, sales, marketing, customer success, and finance.
- Develop key performance metrics identify greater efficiencies and drive performance
- Implement customer lifecycle management strategies to tracking customer relationships from lead generation to revenue recognition
- Oversee lead distribution and management in collaboration with marketing and sales
- Design, implement, and manage forecasting, planning, and productivity processes
- Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provides key business insights and high-priority initiatives as we enter our next phase of growth
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree
- You have 8+ years experience in Sales Operations leadership in a fast growing technology organization
- A sophisticated expert in all things Salesforce.com
- Can structure complex problems and drive solutions cross-functionally with senior management
- Experienced in successfully executing rigorous initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
What We Offer
- Great medical, dental, vision insurance options with 90-100% employee premium coverage
- 401k plan + 3% company match
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Mass transit/rideshare stipend
- Health & wellness reimbursements
- Catered meals and stocked kitchen with coffee, snacks and beverages
- Team adventures and outings
- Weekly insight into all major company metrics
- Up to 12-weeks of paid parental leave
Life at Zumper
Zumper HQ is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, next door to the iconic Transamerica Building. We have offices in Chicago, New York, Providence, and Scottsdale and are lucky to have 200+ team mates across the US.
We care deeply about diversity. We are fostering an environment that celebrates authenticity and enables you to be your best self. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, or race. We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other employee benefits (Please contact us to request accommodations.)
We are proud to have won awards from Inc. Magazine (2019 Best Places to Work) and SF Business Times (2020 Best Places to Work and 2019 Bay Area Workplace Wellness Award).
Zumper does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, recruitment agencies and/or search firms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Any submittals without a prior signed agreement will become property of Zumper.
Read Full Job Description