San Francisco, California
Cisco Meraki knows that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will shape the future of our business and the experiences of our employees and customers.
In this highly collaborative role you work with sales, sales operations, finance, and senior leadership to forecast growth and set goals to achieve that growth. You will be relied on for your analytical skills, innovative approach, attention to detail, and enthusiasm for problem solving.
- Develop a perspective on Meraki’s growth plan and counsel sales leadership on viable options
- Partner with leadership to set growth goals across the organization
- Lead a monthly business review of sales performance and KPIs to Meraki’s GM, COO, Head of Finance, and VP of Sales
- Effectively communicate complex analytics to broader audiences in writing and presentation formats
- Be the analytical leader in end-to-end management of Meraki’s rapidly growing sales program: quota setting, headcount modeling, compensation plan development.
- Partner across the organization to understand headcount requirements and needs as well as organizational changes. Build scenarios and models to guide annual planning.
- Help scale the planning process as Meraki becomes the leader in the cloud networking space
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects on a tight deadline
- A strong, concise communicator
- Comfortable with ambiguity and have enthusiasm for finding efficiencies
- Resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships
- Positive and have a can-do attitude and a sense of humor
- You've achieved 4-6 years of experience in a consulting, finance, Sales Operations or other highly analytical role
- Demonstrated experience building strong relationships with leaders.
- Experience presenting to and communicating with executive level audiences
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- You're and expert in Microsoft Excel, with experience telling a story by building complex models using pivot tables and Vlookup
- Experience using data to tell a compelling story
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with SQL a plus
Is it meaningful to you to work for a company that values employees? Because Meraki expresses employee value by offering benefits like, accrued time off, paid holidays, time to give back, 401k matching and many others.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.