Sales Trainer, Scout RFP
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Scout RFP, a Workday company, is a leading provider in cloud-based strategic sourcing solutions that help organizations source faster and achieve better business outcomes. Scout RFP has a direct impact on Workday’s ability to deliver a comprehensive source-to-pay strategic sourcing offering, elevating the office of procurement in strategic importance and transforming the procurement function.
As a Sales Trainer, you will be critical in developing and optimizing our onboarding, training, and enablement processes with a focus on our outstanding Customer Success org. One of Scout’s core values is “Promote our Employees”. We are committed to our employees’ career advancement and are looking for team members itching for opportunities to excel as key contributors within Scout and our sales organization.
• Execute the onboarding and enablement strategy for all revenue individual contributors, focusing on Account Executives (AE), Customer Success Managers (CSM), and Business Development Rep (BDR) in onboarding and ongoing activities- with a CS focused
• Train sales team on best use of tools, marketing, and sales enablement materials
• Ensure delivery and adoption of the company’s sales framework (MEDDPICC), scorecard, and other best practices for Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Business Development Representatives
• Implement and administer product certifications to ensure knowledge retention and adherence Scout’s processes
• Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to develop ongoing sales training and related content
• Evaluate skills and uncover opportunities for growth by providing feedback to sales leaders and product marketing
• Support and help admin sales enablement tools
• 2-5 years experience in Sales Enablement
• Demonstrated ability to establish and manage priorities and timelines to achieve results
• Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com or with email and prospecting automation platforms
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in one-on-one and group settings
• Enterprise SaaS experience highly preferred