Sales Training Manager
Our sales and partner management teams are the heart and soul of DoorDash, enabling us to work with top restaurants across the country to drive revenue and help our restaurants operate effectively.
As DoorDash continues to grow, our reps need the best tools, knowledge, and skills to prepare them for acquiring and retaining the top merchants across the globe. The sales training team is a critical part of our merchant organization to equip our teams with the ongoing knowledge needed as we introduce sales best practices and new product lines.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, high energy, data-driven, and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our sales leadership team, sales strategy team, and other key stakeholders to gather, identify, and prioritize areas for ongoing skill development
- Design training curriculum and content to be delivered in virtual, onsite, and eLearning environments.
- Deliver training presentations for our major initiatives; coordinate the execution of department-specific trainings to be delivered by assigned Training Leads
- Owns sales communication channels: including but not limited to training events, sales process and product updates
- Manages our Training intranet/Wiki: organization, adding new content, and updating existing content
- Responsible for our Ongoing Training Calendar: establishing the cadence and the scheduling of trainings, and enabling our departmental Training Leads to train their respective audiences
- Entrepreneurial – You have a bias towards action, an ownership mentality and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve, while continually improving your understanding of our business and sales process
- Gritty – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Enthusiastic – You have high energy and are an enthusiastic presenter and facilitator
- 3+ years experience in either a sales training, learning and development, or instructional design role.
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.