Salesforce BSA / Administrator at Udemy
| San Francisco
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:54 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, July 11, 2020
The Salesforce BSA/ Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional team members, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business process. This role is part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud, Saleforce CPQ and Service Cloud applications.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record
- Manage all sales related technical resources and migration of data into Salesforce.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide
- Detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Administer eMail templates utilized within the sales group.
- Administer KPI and related reporting for the sales group.
- Coordinate activities between sales and other departments (such as marketing and training).
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
We're excited about you because you'll have:
- Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field.
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Heavy Sales Cloud experience, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- 3 to 5 years related experience including utilization of Salesforce platform. Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; Office 365/Skype. Experience in implementation, training and documentation preferred.
- Salesforce CPQ required
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description