Senior Account Executive, Enterprise at App Annie
App Annie helps people build amazing app businesses. We are looking for a highly motivated and flexible Senior Account Executive to join our rapidly growing company.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be responsible for selling our premium product to companies in the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel and retail industries. The role is based out of our San Francisco office and travel will be required.
How will you be doing this?
- Net new logo acquisition of top tiered Enterprise Customers
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities together with your assigned Inside Sales Representative, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Become an expert at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the app market
- Be responsible for managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close in your assigned territory (including but not limited to email campaigns, cold calling, networking, events, etc...)
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage complex sales opportunities
- Update and create sales proposals and reports as required
What will you bring to the team?
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales or selling data analytics tools
- Net new business (Hunter) experience
- Consistent quarter over quarter track-record of quota attainment
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- The technical aptitude to master our products
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm
- A thorough understanding of the app ecosystem is highly desired
- Experience with selling to the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, gaming, retail industries is a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Docs, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
Yes, I want this job!