Senior Customer Success Account Manager at NextRoll
RollWorks, the B2B division of NextRoll, Inc., is seeking an Senior Customer Success Account Manager for our growing team in our San Francisco office. In this role, you will be instrumental in providing value to our customers, and therefore integral to growing our business. You will be part of our Growth segment, a small but skilled team managing the relationships and strategies of our many small business to mid market customers.
You will proactively challenge yourself to be on top of industry and competitive trends, be a leader and project manager to get things done efficiently internally and externally, a strategic thinker, and a relationship manager.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
You will be working with an industry-defining team with a clear vision, surrounded by intelligent and friendly people who are passionate about taking on and overcoming challenges together and leading a new category in the ad-tech / mar-tech space. This is an opportunity to have a material business impact on a quickly growing company in a developing and growing space.The impact you’ll make:
- Responsible for managing, protecting, retaining, and growing a portfolio of 20-25 high-value customers.
- Develop cross-functional relationships externally across several client departments to build value for each role (marketing, executive, marketing ops, sales, sales ops).
- Understanding your customers business and their Account Based maturity, to then advise, structure, and execute on relevant Account Based strategies in tandem with your Customer Success Manager.
- Work collaboratively with the new business and onboarding teams to ensure a frictionless and standardized new customer experience.
- Be an industry, market, and platform / product expert. Learn the Rollworks platform, how it works, best ways to structure campaigns, and how we fit and play in the market.
- Develop relationships internally to advise and improve processes, support our customers more effectively and efficiently (Customer Success, Solutions Engineers, Creative, BI, Product, Finance).
- 5-7 years of successful technology sales experience, preferably with exposure to ad-tech or account based marketing
- Proven track record of success in customer facing roles
- Proven ability to achieve a quarterly managed business quota, driving and managing sales, QBR, and renewal processes
- Strong understanding of the ad-tech and B2B mar-tech space
- SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to uncover business critical challenges and how they align to key stakeholders’ goals
- In-depth discovery and understanding of solution-selling to marketing personas
- Experience working in a dynamic, high energy sales culture
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with customers once company travel restrictions have been lifted.
- Highly organized on different levels - from structuring client calls / meetings / follow up, to maximizing your week, to planning your quarter
- Business acumen - ability to research companies and industries to understand and relate to customers, translate this into meaningful conversation
- Strong work ethic
- Good active listener - converting understanding into recommendations
- Receptive to feedback and willingness and ability to adapt to internal changes
- Passion for online technology and the startup environment
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- 6 months of paid maternity leave/ 3 months of paid paternity leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.