Senior Deal Desk Manager at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
- Serve as a strategic and tactical business partner to the sales organization and support functions to facilitate deal composition and approvals, including quoting, exception escalation and management, historical account overview, pre-sales objection handling, and account management support, entitlement paradigm explanations
- Lead team to ensure timely and accurate completion of team duties throughout the quote to the revenue booking process, including order review, evaluating discounts and approval policies and all revenue recognition rules adherence, including reviewing/resolving terms and condition issues between the parties related to order processing and management
- Optimize and manage a continuous deal pipeline by ensuring sales follows deal desk guidelines and continuously revise deal desk processes to enable best practices
- Full ownership for all bookings that occur during the period under review and work towards zero billing corrections metrics
- Develop a holistic understanding of the various components of KeepTruckin’s business and be able to apply the multidisciplinary thinking to all your analysis and execution
- 5-7+ years of operations experience in high-growth technology companies in go-to-market functions like sales, marketing, customer success, and operations
- Expert in Salesforce required; expertise in Netsuite and similar systems beneficial.
- Strong Communicator. Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- BA/BS/MS and MBA from leading institutions
- Able to work in ambiguous environments under tight and unpredictable timelines
- Ability to navigate through large companies and build and nurture relationships with all kinds of leaders and teams
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.