Senior Manager, Agency Partnerships
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
This Senior Manager, Partnerships is responsible for developing and scaling our partnerships within our ecosystem that will help drive more business, retain customers, maintain ABM category leadership and enhance Demandbase’s platform. This role reports to the Sr. Director, Strategic Alliances and is based out of our downtown San Francisco office. This is an office-based role.
This role’s partnership focus is on service providers, which include digital agencies, consulting firms and systems integrators, and will need to thrive in an environment where they interact across a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders and teams. Ultimately, this role requires an entrepreneurial spirit, a keen sense for uncovering joint business opportunities, a passion for evangelizing our technology solution and ABM, and a deep desire to help partners create value from building a services business around our platform. Experience selling to and/or working at agencies is required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead day-to-day activities and create strong relationships with our most strategic solutions partners
- Identify a joint go-to-market plan with partners by mapping our technology to their services offerings and building a roadmap to success for each partnership
- Onboard new agencies and lead ongoing onsite training and enablement activities with partner client services teams
- Sourcing opportunities, managing co-selling efforts and driving collaboration with partners
- Account mapping and joint business planning
- Effectively interface with Demandbase Sales and CX teams to drive revenue with partners
- Work with Partner Marketing to identify and develop co-marketing campaigns focused on thought leadership and demand generation
- Driving partner adoption and usage of the Demandbase Platform
- Become an expert in Account-Based Marketing (methodology and technologies)
- Act as the primary Demandbase contact for partner-related questions from both internal and external stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of sales experience and exceeding goals in a SaaS environment
- Conversant in marketing technology and possess the ability to articulate the value of Demandbase’s B2B marketing technology and digital advertising to all levels of an organization and uncover mutually beneficial arrangements
- Experience working with agencies and can manage a room of agency stakeholders
- Track record of creating partner programs, processes and go-to-market strategies that exhibit an entrepreneurial nature and capability to both sell and build
- Success building relationships and is excited to be one of the leading representatives of the Demandbase brand to digital agencies
- Success navigating complex deal cycles with numerous internal and external parties while also ensuring everyone stays in alignment to win the deal
- Experience with Account-based Marketing (ABM) strategies and tactics
- BA/BS required
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.