Senior Manager, Managed Delivery Partnership at Unity Technologies
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving complex technology and business problems, and enabling the success of developers on a global scale. Lead Unity’s Managed Delivery Partners program, a global network of trusted software development experts supporting our innovative Solutions group delivering first of its kind software solutions to global clients. Our Managed Delivery Partnership program is designed to enable creators to build a successful software services business in Real-Time 3D, and support Unity’s success in delivering professional solutions services to our world wide clients.
As Senior Manager, Managed Delivery Partnerships, you will partner with Create Solutions and Studio, Unity’s newest solutions and product teams to create a network of world class development talent to help provide appropriate experts ranging from boutique specialist to holistic teams enhancing our capacity to deliver results to clients on projects across the globe. A strong history in realtime software development and a great developer network will be key as you oversee our global partnership recruitment and partner with internal teams and account managers to discover talent and deliver solutions to clients across many sectors.
You and your desire to make the world a better place will be at the forefront of the real-time revolution, as we create exciting technological advancements across industries ranging from entertainment and film, to retail, manufacturing, and healthcare to name a few – all made possible by the Unity Engine, the most widely used 3D development platform in the world.
- Cultivate and maintain a network of highly skilled Managed Delivery Partners
- Work cross functionally with Create Solutions team to identify recruitment needs
- Drive the Managed Delivery Partnership program to a global network of reliable experts
- Vet technical, creative and delivery capabilities of potential partners and build both relationships with boutique experts and scaled development partners
- Work cross functionally with project management office and solutions team leadership to staff projects and deliver results
- Manage a team of supporting partner managers
- Experience leading teams designing, developing and delivering realtime software projects
- Experience managing custom software programs and leading complex multi team systems integration
- Strong communication skills, both in person and via digital means with the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience developing business, creating and closing opportunities
- Experience leading a team
- Experience building Unity based applications
- Experience in or with First Party Managed Partner Networks
- PMP or other project management certification
- Experience in contributing to revenue growth strategy
- Second language proficiency
- Experience in Asian markets
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.