Senior Manager, Sales Enablement at Unity
The global Unity Technologies Sales team is growing at a rapid pace with an increased need for a robust Sales Enablement team to educate, train, and empower sales reps to have a strong command of our products, solutions, systems, processes and sales methodologies. We are looking for an outstanding Senior Manager of Sales Enablement to help us up-level and scale our enablement function. This individual will build and lead our growing Enablement team, drive the Enablement strategy, and build out world class enablement programs that improve ramp time and develop more productive and confident sales reps.
To be successful in this role, you will need to wear many hats - from team manager to sales coach to project manager to content developer. You will work closely with other functions within the broader Sales Operations ecosystem to ensure proper systems and new products enablement content. You will be forward thinking and help build what is needed for the future as the business grows and scales. You are a strong communicator and can have the ability to simplify complex ideas into digestible information.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive and communicate the vision, goals, and strategic priorities of the Sales Enablement function at Unity
- Lead the existing team and develop a strategic plan to grow the team as our sales organization scales
- Collaborate closely with sales leadership, product and marketing to develop effective enablement resources and programming across regions and verticals, including onboarding, product and solutions training, sales methodology training, and new tools enablement and adoption
- Build a strong relationship with the sales leadership to identify the biggest needs and skill gaps and build enablement deliverables and content around them
- Establish metrics framework to measure the impact of sales enablement programs on sales productivity over time
What we’re looking for
- Experience in an enablement leadership role supporting go-to-market teams
- Experience building a Sales Enablement team and function including developing onboarding programs, enablement training curriculums and sales methodology trainings
- Successful track record of building cross-functional relationships to inform, shape, and execute upon building successful enablement content
- Sales training and coaching salespeople of all levels using instructional design and active learning techniques
- Understanding of the Sales roles and priorities and an ability to use this information to deliver a world-class onboarding and continuous education environment
You might also have
- Extremely detail-oriented (thrives with project management tools) and analytical
- Able to navigate complex organizations
- Instructional design experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.