Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm's mission is to deliver honest financial products to improve lives. We do this by partnering with merchants around the world to offer responsible installments products at the point of sale. In order to best deliver our product, we develop and execute partnership strategies that power our product distribution. We are looking for a strong leader to help build a program of portfolio management for our portfolio of payment service partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of the payments ecosystem, plus extensive experience managing a portfolio of PSP partners. This role will report into the Director of Partner Management.
What You'll Do
- Manage a robust portfolio of industry leading payment partnerships
- Identify & develop relationships with key solution partners, specific to each platforms own partner network
- Develop and implement a strategy and playbook for growth, including detailed account plans, awareness/adoption campaigns & co-marketing in order to increase loan volume and merchant acquisition within the assigned partner portfolio
- Own and develop relationships at all levels of the partner organizations
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop robust ‘go to market’ campaigns & strategies
- Identify and develop new offerings to collaborate with our partners to drive industry leadership and new business opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure operational excellence and drive requirements to develop and scale programs, operations and business strategy
- Partner with the Product and Engineering teams in roadmap development
- Represent Affirm and our brand externally given public facing facets of the role
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches & innovations
What We Look For
- 7+ years experience in high-growth Business Development, Partnership Management or Channel Partnerships
- 2+ years of managing high performance teams
- Familiarity with the payment & PoS platform landscape
- Clear communication, structured thinking, organization and project management skills
- Strong collaborator who can build relationships across the organization
- Strong negotiator and big, ambitious thinker in regards to how we drive value with our partners
- Comfortable working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, building new workstreams & processes
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.