Senior Partnerships Sales Engineer at Affirm
As a Senior Partnerships Sales Engineer, you'll combine your technical aptitude, outstanding communication skills, and creative problem solving to implement the Affirm solution with our growing network of enterprise platform partners. You'll help with pre-sale activities, analyzing requirements, and identifying solutions. Partnerships Sales Engineers are a part of the Engineering team and work closely with Affirm's Strategic Partnerships, Engineering, and Product teams. You will work cross-functionally to develop partner solutions, identify product enhancements, and build internal processes that scale.
What you'll do
- Make the technical case for Affirm to our most strategic platform and channel technology partners
- Architect custom Affirm solutions based on a partner's business priorities and technical capabilities
- Develop pre-sales support material and documentation for new products and features
- Build and present custom demos as required
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to influence the Partnerships product roadmap.
What we look for
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better
- BA/BS degree in business/technology, or equivalent technical account management experience
- 4-7+ years in Sales Engineering, Partner Engineering, Solutions Engineering or Solutions Architecture role
- World-class communicator with excellent sales instincts
- Keen technical mind comfortable writing scripts in at least one programming language
- Proven track record of managing multiple assignments simultaneously, working independently, and driving projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - US49
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.