Addepar’s partnership and strategic business development team is responsible for building, managing and growing Addepar’s partner ecosystem across data, technology and solutions partners. Our team sits at the intersection of sales, product and marketing as we build strategic partner relationships to drive growth, generate new revenue opportunities and amplify Addepar’s brand in the community. We make thoughtful and meaningful investments across our partner community to bring solutions to clients and prospects. This position is an opportunity to join a high growth team at Addepar that is driving innovation, collaborating cross functionally, and building lasting connections with the financial and fintech community.
- Drive partner channel strategies that will deliver game-changing go to market activities maintaining Addepar as a disruptive leader in Financial Technology.
- Develop key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities and drive revenue
- Monitor programs to assess the sales impact in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance
- Establish, manage, and maintain stellar relationships with Addepar’s cross-functional teams to operate successful partnership programs
- Define and articulate partnership value proposition, serve as a key input and stakeholder for partnership messaging, positioning, packaging and commercials.
- Serve as a lead relationship manager with partner throughout the partnership lifecycle
- Define engagement and handoffs to other internal business stakeholders.
- Manage and curate internal documentation, stakeholder communication, and overall tracking throughout project lifecycle. Key responsibilities include: defining business requirements, defining and overseeing the go to market strategy and release plan, and managing the engagement of and handoff to other key stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and simplify client and partner needs by asking probing questioning
- Ability to work cross functionally with ease and a strong team player
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is excited about building a fast growing division in a high growth company
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects at once in a high energy environment
- Comfortable learning and working with software tools including: Salesforce, Looker, Showpad, Workramp and more
- Strong willingness to learn and seek answers independently
- 3+ years in Business Development or Channel Management
- Previous track record of successful Business Development and / or sales with measurable results
- Distinguished player with specialized knowledge of wealth management
- Business Acumen to understand and apply knowledge of Addepar’s business to optimize relationships and accomplish goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Strong organization and time-management skills to keep pace with energetic sales and cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented with a commitment to quality
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Experience managing software partnerships is highly desired
- Approximately 15-20% travel
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.