Senior Sales Account Manager at Unity Technologies
As a Senior Sales Account Manager will be part of a growing team to help us shape and deliver sales strategies as we expand our business within some of the world's biggest automotive, transportation, manufacturing companies. Unity Technologies is being used in these industries on many applications/features/infra, and we’re committed to growing the usage of our tools and services in these industries. This role will be responsible for spearheading our initial efforts in building solutions and acquiring customers, focusing on India.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for driving revenue and consistently meeting quarterly sales targets.
- Develop solid pipeline by defining opportunities and market potential, identifying sales leads, and working with internal teams to close accounts. Deliver accurate forecasting.
- Creatively thinking and shaping our strategy around the industries and region, including pricing, product, and market strategies,
- Collaborating across Unity’s divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance, and Legal) around key initiatives and deals
- Establish business relationships with commercial partners within automotive, transportation, manufacturing industries
What we're looking for
- Direct sales/business development experience with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding challenging individual revenue targets
- Comfortable representing a technology company and working with CEOs, CTOs, engineers, or other technical staff to build solutions, and at the same time able to structure, develop and execute strategic agreements on the commercial side
- Strong understanding of potential applications for real-time 3D technology in various industries
- Deep understanding of Indian markets
You might also have
- Deep regional networks. Global networks will be a plus.
- Strong technical, product and market knowledge and how software tools and services are built and used in target industries.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the technical components of real-time 3D development
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.