Senior Sales Strategy and Planning Analyst
App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy. We are hiring a Senior Sales Strategy & Planning Analyst to join our team at our headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I am part of the Revenue Operations & Strategy (ROPS) team and lead the Sales quota & capacity planning, and provide strategic support on incentive compensation planning process. Additionally, I partner with Head of ROPS and sales leaders on leading the territory management.
ROPS organization is the company’s hub to provide business support, critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward.
How will you be doing this?
Strategy & Planning
- Lead the development and implementation of sales incentive compensation policies and processes for our sales teams across all segments; develop processes that scale as the company continues growth
- Create models, perform analysis, and develop presentation materials in support of the annual incentive compensation planning process
- Lead, maintain and update quarterly quota and capacity planning – a critical pulse for our fast-growing teams.
Process & Partnership
- Maintaining the core data requirements in calculating sales commissions (i.e., sales hierarchy, target incentive, quota, leveraging data from our HRIS system and Salesforce) and manages exception requests.
- Partner with FP&A and Legal to ensure accurate and timely distribution of individual sales compensation documents to a global sales organization, and support FP&A efforts for budgeting and forecasting of commissions.
- Provide regular and ad hoc support and analysis for board decks and executive presentations
- Support the implementation of new business processes and reporting to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Proactively recommend and deliver process improvements.
What will you bring to the team?
- 5+ years of Finance, Sales Strategy & Operations experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficient with both Salesforce.com and Tableau, as well as mastery of Google sheets, with the ability to manipulate large data sets to draw meaningful insights and recommendations
- Strong analytical, operational and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Self-starter and the ability to be agile in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for helping your teammates learn, grow, and succeed
- A sense of humor! (Nice to have)
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more).
- 15 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary & stock options.
- Extended health and dental benefits.
About App Annie
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.