Senior Sales Trainer at Quantcast
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:13 a.m. (PST) on Friday, September 18, 2020
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Sales Trainer to work on our Sales Training team in our San Francisco office.
We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As a Senior Sales Trainer, you will be tasked with training and coaching the Inside Sales Organization at Quantcast through a variety of live and eLearning formats. You will be responsible for leading the entire onboarding/ramp program for new hires, monitoring their growth, and managing the ongoing training curriculum for the entire organization. You will be manage all aspects of sales training and performance mentoring for our field sellers, and will work with both new hires and the existing sales team to build out their industry knowledge and sales skills. You will also work with our Client education team to educate the market (direct clients and agencies) on the Programmatic advertising industry.
- Deliver, execute, and improve a regular new hire training curriculum for all new hires in Quantcast’s commercial organization by working closely with Corporate Sales Training & Sales leadership across all offices
- Coach and develop the existing Corporate Sales and Account Management teams to maximize their performance and development within the company, in partnership with Sales Management
- Develop reference collateral and learning tools to support training plans
- Design and execute certification program (benchmarks, ramping check-ins, ongoing development)Produce and lead physical / digital educational material (e.g. eLearnings, google meet, etc.)
- Support new product launches with training plans to help drive adoption by the sales team
- Build positive relationships and credibility with senior members across the organization
- Partner with and support Sales Managers in driving improved sales performance within their teams
- Deliver Programmatic Training and Industry updates to key clients and agencies
- Manage eLearning tools and repositories (WorkRamp, Gong)
- Report on impact of training programs (e.g. sales achieved, retention rate, etc.)
- Liaise with external trainers or industry professionals and organize seminars
- Maintain updated records of training material, curricula, attendance, cost
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years sales experience in tech or other knowledge intensive field (ideally 2 of those years in Sales Training)
- Successful record of Sales or Account Management experience
- Experience developing a full sales training curriculum for media, technically dense and/or data oriented products, including in-person activities and web-based learning
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills- the ability to take complex topics and make them simple and digestible is key
- Experience in leading "front of the room" trainings and delivering curriculum across commercial teams
- Comfortable designing and writing technical training and testing materials
- An organized, methodical personality and excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms (WorkRamp, Gong, etc.)
- AdTech, Media, Agency or Start-up experience preferred
- Experience in Sales position is a plus
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description