Our presence within the Games industry is growing and we’re increasingly partnering with influential and innovative Games companies in EMEA. We now have an exciting opportunity for you to join us on this journey as a Strategics Sales Executive, Games. You will be part of our Field Sales team at Unity, and will report into, and be supported by our Director of Games, EMEA.
You will be responsible for driving net new business and use of the Unity Create Platform within your account base. The partnerships you grow will be deep and long-lasting. We understand that there’s not a “one size fits all” when it comes to strategy, so you will be empowered to be a visionary thought leader as you take strategy from idea through to completion. You’ll work alongside internal and external key decision makers and your work will have a great impact as we continue to expand within the games industry in EMEA.
We are open to candidates based remotely in Europe.
- Identifying, structuring, negotiating and closing net new strategic opportunities for Unity Create within the games vertical in your region in order to exceed objectives and revenue targets.Growing and nurturing existing partnerships with key customers and partners of all levels, in your region
- Working closely with our internal departments (including R&D, Product Marketing, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
- Direct sales experience within technology licensing, middleware, or game publishing
- Experience consistently achieving individual sales targets
- Experience strategically gaining, building and developing impactful partnerships
- Knowledge of executive or key contacts in the Games industry
- Ability to leverage solution selling
- Additional spoken languages
- Knowledge of the Games ecosystem
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.