Senior Strategic Account Executive, Industrial at Unity Technologies
We are searching for an experienced Senior Strategic Account Executive to join our Sales team in our industrial vertical, to help us shape and deliver sales strategies as we expand our business within some of the world's biggest organisations in the Industrial vertical.
You will work in the Field Sales organisation at Unity, working autonomously and collaborating closely with key internal and external contributors to help us execute sales strategies. You must be a visionary thought leader and possess the ability to establish strategic direction, develop and flawlessly execute plans and inspire others to deliver desired results.
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer and partnership opportunities
- Creatively thinking and shaping our strategy around the industries, including pricing, product, and market strategies
- Establish business relationships with commercial partners
- Collaborating across Unity’s divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) around key initiatives and deals
- Extensive travel within Europe, and occasional travel to the US & Asia
- Field-based direct sales/business development experience
- Experience in consistently meeting or exceeding challenging individual revenue targets
- Proven ability to structure, develop and execute strategic agreements
- Comfortable representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, or other technical staff to build solutions
- Direct sales experience with technology licensing or middleware
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation and deal closing
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the technical components of real time 3D development
- Experience in measuring, promoting and maintaining customer engagement
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.