Senior Strategic Partner Manager - Omni at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named "Best Place to Work" in Austin, TX in 2020 is looking for a Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships. As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for the growth of a set of BigCommerce Partners - both via strategic marketing plans to drive adoption of the partner solution with BigCommerce Merchants and managing Partner’s efforts to promote BigCommerce to its customers.
You ideally have a marketing / sales background with eCommerce experience, and bring an ability to communicate and collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders, including both internal and external senior executives. Most importantly, you are revenue oriented, a self-starter, with a proven track record of providing problem-solving leadership and forging long-term strategic partnerships.
What You Will Do:
- leverage your knowledge of eCommerce, combined with your marketing, communication and analytical abilities to help promote strategic partners to our merchants
- own a revenue line item; be creative and proactive to achieve it
- along Partner Marketing, design and execute strategic marketing plans with key partners that deliver new partner growth via new GTM strategies, email campaigns, in-product messaging, co-selling or up-sell campaigns
- actively drive awareness and excitement of BigCommerce within our partners organizations, and their customers, via enablement, campaigns or events, driving new subscriptions to BigCommerce
- support new partners as they build new integrations to BigCommerce
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues and broader team.
- Propose innovative concepts and promote new ideas.
- Develop a thorough understanding of both BigCommerce (i.e. products, services, and value proposition) and of the key attributes of the best BigCommerce Strategic Partners. Develop and maintain accurate reports including forecasts, tracking of SBD leads through partner activities, prospecting updates, and partner project status and benefits to BC.
- Travel occasionally to meet with partners to develop key relationships.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years experience managing partnerships and coordinating and designing co-marketing programs with partners to drive merchant awareness and revenue growth in a high volume, fast-paced start-up environment. Ideally at a $50M+ company
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in marketing, business or similar field preferred.
- Experience within a SaaS platform or eCommerce organization driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with Partners and their clients.
- An achiever that thrives on challenges and has a proven history of successfully, consistently achieving revenue quotas and objectives, within a complex client acquisition-driven business, preferably in the mid-market or enterprise space.
- A great salesperson who will be the role-model of excellence for the team. Your experience will allow you and others to skillfully negotiate wins internally and externally while maintaining strong relationships.
- A master communicator with excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client/partner relationship skills.
- Cool under pressure and able to remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Analytical with a high degree of business acumen, along with the ability to provide consistent, accurate forecasts
- Able to travel as needed.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings