Senior Technical Account Manager, Platform Success at NextRoll
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skillset and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.
You will join our AdRoll Platform Success team reporting to our VP, Customer Success. The right candidate will take ownership of supporting the technical account management for our Platform Success customers. You will use your product expertise and troubleshooting skills, and work collaboratively with our Platform Success Manager, the client’s technical team and our internal teams, to onboard, prioritize, and resolve issues.
This role is open in our San Francisco offices or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Triage and prioritize all reported issues by performing initial troubleshooting and resolve when possible
- Evaluate new feature requests with the client and understand business requirements and prioritization
- In collaboration with product and engineering, evaluate the ask, determine scope, feasibility, business impact, and applicability to AdRoll as a whole for new feature requests and product bugs
- Monitor and respond to shared Slack channels for any product-related issues or questions, and bring in other internal resources as needed
- Drive meetings with the client to discuss outstanding issues, prioritization, and resolution timelines
- Communicate system-wide issues to clients
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science OR relevant experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience with databases like MySQL
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and client-facing skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in tone and technical descriptions
- Client-focused with a desire to provide the best experience
- A can-do attitude and willingness to adapt to multi-tasking throughout the day
- Self-motivated with strong critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an e-commerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request an accommodation.