Senior Technical Sales Architect - AI at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
About the Team
The Technical Sales Architecture (TSA) team plays a crucial role in building the foundation to deliver Zoom's technical solutions to customers. Zoom's TSAs have deep knowledge of the collaboration industry to help our solution engineers, sales associates, and customers understand what makes the Zoom Communication platform run underneath the hood.
About the Role
You will help increase the technical relevance of our solutions engineering community by working cross-functionally to ensure the products that we bring to market are successful in a variety of customer engagements. TSAs will own our platform technical GTM direction and architecture strategy and help prioritize development efforts in collaboration with product, sales leadership, engineering, and business executives.
You will establish relationships with key architects across technology organizations, and collaborate on promoting architectural standard methodologies. TSAs will lead a team to define, develop, maintain, and communicate the technology and platform strategy to all levels. The TSA team contributes to revenue goals by driving creative programs and delivering customer presentations, executive briefings, and speaking at various industry events.
- Lead customer engagements and partner with product managers across platforms to identify and prioritize new features and enhancements based on customer feedback and market trends.
- Help our product leaders build and prioritize platform and integration strategy.
- Develop, organize, and host training sessions for pre-sales and technical field teams.
- Build integration labs and provide interoperability recommendations.
- Create technical white papers and validated infrastructure designs, design and integration guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, application notes, presentations, videos and demonstrations for our solutions and products.
- Support product launch activities and assist with trade shows, conferences, executive briefings and technical training activities.
- 8+ years in a customer or product team facing technical role
- 3+ years of experience selling, implementing or supporting AI-powered applications and services
- Comprehensive understanding of the current AI business landscape and products like OpenAI ChatGPT, Microsoft Copilot, Meta Llama, Google Bard, and Anthropic
- Understanding of infrastructure and data considerations of training, inference and fine tuning of models
- Ability to present topics in a clear and concise manner to many levels of technical skill sets and audience sizes
- Thorough competitive landscape knowledge (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Expert level solution integration knowledge
- Specialized knowledge in Generative AI, Machine Learning, Speech Recognition, and Natural Language Processing
- High comfort level with data and analytical methods for measuring AI effectiveness
- Ability to apply IT Systems knowledge to customer solution design
- Experience developing and conducting large scale enablement of new product or feature introductions
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Experience with conversational AI solutions and interfaces
- Product management knowledge, either from direct experience or partnership
- Knowledge of Zoom communication platform (Chat, Meetings, Video, Phone, Marketplace/API, Contact Center) and/or competitive equivalent.
- Understand Zoom partner and ecosystem partners, products and applications
- Knowledge of application based competition, such as Microsoft, Five9, Amazon Connect, Twilio, RingCentral, 8x8, Cisco, Genesys, Avaya, Nice CXOne, Salesforce, Zendesk, Verint, Calabrio.
- SaaS Collaboration sales experience i.e. web conferencing, cloud voice, UCaaS, CCaaS
- BS/BA (EE/CS)
- Expert level certifications such as CCIE
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom's benefits is on our careers page here .
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .