MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
A MURAL Solutions Delivery Consultant is a key member of the Customer Success organization, close partner to the Customer Success Managers, and an extension of our Product team when interfacing with business and IT leaders across a multitude of industries. You are an expert at implementing the technical features and configurations of our product and overcoming any internal and external obstacles that may arise along the way.
To accomplish this, you will confirm the customer’s objectives and create project plans to manage the execution of the effort. You will identify necessary stakeholders, resources, and dependencies. Internally, you will work closely with stakeholders across sales, product, customer success.
As one of the first members of the Solutions Delivery team, you will:
- Design, develop and manage technical implementation project plans and solutions for both newly onboarding and existing customers. This may include settings configuration, SSO, BYOK, integrating applications, and advising on the use of the MURAL APIs. Additionally, driving any technical issues to resolution in collaboration with Support.
- Work with the project and product teams to identify and remediate technical risks early in the solution development lifecycle.
- Collect and review technical challenges with the Solutions Delivery team and distill into common best practices and common solutions.
- Design and review complex solutions with MURAL software and remove technical impediments.
- Serve as a direct technical customer liaison and represent MURAL as a premium service provider to customers, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout technical implementations.
- Understand the customer requirements and policies to determine the appropriate configurations to help MURAL scale within the company while meeting the customer’s technical requirements and adhering to relevant policies.
- Respond to customer requests related to technical product capabilities in a timely manner, for example, what we currently support, how it can be used, future product capabilities.
- Facilitate incoming customer technical requests through collaboration with internal stakeholders, including Sales, Customer Success, Infosec/Compliance, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Contribute consistent and actionable feedback to Product based on customer interactions.
- Contribute to and maintain a knowledge base to answer technical product questions.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Product Marketing, Design and Engineering during the development, launch of new features and products.
- 5+ years of technical implementation experience within a SaaS organization
- Knowledge of common security/compliance requirements for enterprises and technology solutions to support
- Knowledge of enterprise software implementation methodologies for large deployments
- Ability to understand SAAS API documentation and perform testing or proto-typing of solutions
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills, both internally with various project teams and externally with customers.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in varied political environments
- Ability to simplify technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Ability to provide business context to technical audiences
- Understanding of of enterprise software customer success organizations and processes
- 2+ years of experience in a software delivery architect or similar role
- Has led complex technical work-streams with little to no Project Management support
- Demonstrated track record of creating assets and defining processes to facilitate scaling
- Knowledge or experience working with MURAL or other SaaS enterprise collaboration tools
- Knowledge or experience working with both Legacy and SAAS Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of a wide variety of business sectors/industries and their internal functions
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.