Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm is the leading next-generation e-commerce payments player in the U.S.. Affirm provides extra spending power and pay-over-time options to consumers shopping online - positively impacting both the consumer journey and the business results of our partners.
Affirm currently partners with many of the largest home and lifestyle e-tailers in the US - across categories such as furniture, consumer electronics, home goods, sporting goods, education and automotive. Our rapidly growing stable of iconic partner brands including Room&Board, Target, CARiD, Simplisafe, Wayfair, Walmart, Peloton, Dyson, TheTireRack, Casper, West Elm and Joybird!
We're looking for a resourceful leader who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Your role will have a direct impact on top-priority, company-wide goals and will provide accelerated learning opportunities with an extraordinary team.What You’ll Do:
- Develop a sales pipeline based on a defined territory, run sales pipeline according to best practice (detailed account plans; SFDC hygiene).
- Drive new client acquisition, revenue and market share in the Home & Lifestyle industry to meet / exceed quota.
- Work alongside multiple cross-functional teams to align on commercial, technical, and risk strategy.
- Contribute to Affirm’s overall travel go-to-market strategy and direction.
- Help build out resources for team scale and efficiency, develop the sales culture and provide mentorship.
- Be a voice for Home & Lifestyle inside Affirm.
- 2-4+ years of quota-carrying technology sales / closing experience on high performing sales teams.
- Proven experience leading 2-6 month, complex and strategic sales cycles.
- Experience with full life cycle sales including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, demo, negotiation, through to integration.
- Deep discovery and sales skills in a competitive market.
- Experience in finance, technology, consulting, growth equity or retail e-commerce welcome.
- Strong knowledge, interest and experience selling into e-commerce retail companies preferred.
- Experience selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels, including directly with decision-makers.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.