Strategic Partner Account Executive at RingCentral
Strategic Partner Account Executive
Location: Remote, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego
What if the solutions you sold changed the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with extraordinary technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
RingCentral is looking for proven Account Managers to join our new sales organization supporting our recently announced Strategic Partnership with Avaya.
- Work with the sales teams from Avaya and Avaya Channel Partners to drive sales of Avaya Cloud Office and other RingCentral portfolio solutions within an assigned territory
- Meet with customers and serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the solutions jointly created by RingCentral & Avaya
- Communicate Avaya Cloud Office and RingCentral value proposition to both technology and business stakeholders within customers (inclusive of senior-level contacts)
- Coordinate with Avaya & Avaya business partner sales teams to develop Territory Sales Plans, Target Account Plans and Pipeline Building
- Own territory plan/strategy around Pipeline, Forecasting and Sales Growth, - owning GTM for respective patch… all routes to market
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling
- Proven track record of successful solution-based selling (SaaS, Unified Communications, Cloud applications, VoIP, telephony) in Enterprise and Mid-Market segments
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success In prospecting, engaging & acquiring net new logos
- Ability to partner and work in a co-selling environment with Channel ecosystem
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others Experience with Avaya and/or RingCentral is a strong plus
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.