Strategic Partner Manager
As a member on our Local Team, you will build our strategic advantage: supporting and growing the best merchants in each city. As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will drive incremental revenue, introducing new products and features, and being the all-in-one solutions provider to our most valued partners. You will report to the Senior Manager, Regional Partner Strategy.
What you’ll do
- Business Development – Own merchant relationships with our essential accounts across your region while addressing merchant concerns
- Strategize – Determine the needs and wants of merchants to co-create solutions
- Implement – Guide new DoorDash merchant programs and provide feedback to our Merchant Ops team to learn from failure
- Experiment – Use data and sound business judgement to test and build the processes needed to retain and grow our most important merchants, driving them towards operational efficiency and excellence
- Impactful – Work with our Product, Operations, and Sales teams to ensure merchants have the best possible experience when using DoorDash’s services. This influences the product roadmap, making us better each day
- Problem solver — you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Self-starter — you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Forward thinking — you’re growth-minded and always thinking of ideas on how to help improve processes
- Relentless – you roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship builder — you obsess over our merchant and you’re laser focused on building deep and meaningful relationships with them
- 3 or more years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / account management / sales or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Thoughtful, merchant first thinker who can create data-driven recommendations; Knowledge of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) / Google Sheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) preferred
- Understand how to manage a book of business
- Expert interpersonal skills
- We are a group of creative, humble and motivated people!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and logistics--we are redefining the last-mile logistics space
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in each employee and the power you have to bring change
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to promoting new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national merchants in more than 3000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
Individuals looking for employment at DoorDash are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.